Hi all, and a happy Thursday (it’s almost the weekend!) to you 🙂
By now I’ve shared my Wine Lovers Gift Guide and my Fitness Lovers Gift Guide, and I hope they’ve been helpful as you’re whittling down your list of gifts for your loved ones. Is there anything more satisfying that crossing things off your to-do list? I know I’m guilty of sometimes adding small tasks or chores I’m almost finished with, just to get that rush of checking it off.
Today I’m sharing some gift ideas for the ladies in your life so you can finish up your shopping and have more time to watch all those great Christmas movies!
Gift Guide for Gals
- Headbands of Hope (You have to check this company out, for every headband purchased, one is given to a girl with cancer and $1 is donated to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation!)
- Yearly Planners (Like these! I love to stay organized with lists and calendars and try to do so on my phone or on notepads, but how nice would it be to have everything all in one place?)
- Initial Necklace (Like this one or this one from Etsy!)
- Make up bag (Etsy of course has some adorable options like this, this, and this!)
- A Massage (After my amazing massage on Labor Day weekend, I have totally jumped on this bandwagon!)
- Statement jewelry (J.Crew Factory has some awesome pieces – I can always find something here.)
- Cell phone case (Like these designer covers, so many options!)
- Clutch (Check out Aldo and Nordstrom Rack)
- Jewelry dish (Love this one and this one!)
- Beauty gift certificate (Gift a fun beauty splurge to your bestie! Something like a mani/pedi, eyelash extensions, a dry bar appointment, or a Sephora gift card make great gifts.)
Next week will be my final post in the series, Gift Guide for Guys. I always need ideas when it comes to shopping for them!