Happy Monday friends! Isn’t so hard getting back into the work week after a fun weekend? Plus, I think my body is still recovering from all the delicious food I ate during our Christmas Brunch on Saturday. No excuses to skip my workout today, and I’m planning to get in 3 miles on the treadmill after work.
And now on to my final installment in my Christmas gift guide series: Gift Guide for Guys! By now I’ve shared the following:
I find guys so hard to buy for sometimes, so I hope you find this helpful if you’re also stumped!
Gift Guide for Guys
- New York Times Custom Sports Book
- Wallet or Money Clip (Check out some options here, here, and here.)
- Go Pro (I think guys of all ages love these things!)
- Ticket Stub Diary (plus tickets to a concert or sports game he loves!)
- iPad case (Like this one from Brookstone.)
- Smartphone projector (This actually seems like a pretty cool idea!)
- Drink making kits (Like this wine making kit, beer brewing kit, or this personalized whiskey barrel.)
- Grill Accessories (like this BBQ briefcase, Grilling Cookbooks, or these BBQ gloves.)
- Shave kit (keep your guy’s face looking fresh!)
- Funny t-shirts (Like this, this, or this – depending on your guy’s sense of humor)
Alright everyone, I hope these gift guides have been helpful and inspired some ideas for your loved ones! Good luck with the rest of your shopping 🙂